Langsung ke konten utama

DEWA ATHENA

Dewa Athena
You must think if Dewa Athena is goddess on Greek mythology. But, in my school Dewa Athena is a competition between classes like porak (pekan olahraga antar kelas in Bahasa). Dewa Athena also have a meaning, but I don’t know the meaning. Dewa Athena held every year and followed by grade 10 until grade 11.

My school (SMA Negeri 3 Bandung) held Dewa Athena 2017. A month ago, OSIS SMA Negeri 3  Bandung published about Dewa Athena to each class. They said we must be participated. If we didn’t participated, our class would give a fine of Rp 100.000,- for each competition. Oh, and they also said that for each class must made a jersey, the jersey would used at Dewa Athena and characterizes for every class. My class chose to made our own jersey from design until sew.

Dewa Athena held  on 25 March, 1 April, and 8 April for grade 10. For grade 11 held on 23 March, 24 March, and 8 April. So grade 10 and grade 11 will meet in Dewa Athena On 8 April. I’m so excited to participated. So many competition can be followed, like basketball, volley,  soccer, gobak sodor, badminton, dodge ball, and relay. I am happy to be active so I became a participant of the 3 competitions. The competitions that I followed was gobak sodor, dodge ball and relay.

On 25 March, we were told in Lapangan Bali at 6.45 o’clock. At that time, I still used school sports shirt because I haven’t got the jersey. When I got the jersey and I tried to used it I am very shocked because the jersey so big and I looked like the scarecrow. But it just my feeling because my friend said the jersey suitable for me. At morning, in basketball court my class against X IPS while Dhea and Indi play badminton in badminton court and my class won the basketball game and badminton.  My first game in Dewa Athena is gobak sodor in  and against X IPA 10. But my class loose.  Then at the noon, my class go to badminton court (or you can say bangsal) again to played dodge ball with X IPA 8 and my class won again!!!! Wohoooo. Last competition on 25 March was badminton and we won again.

On 1 April, I went to Lapangan Bali at 6.00 am. I thought I late but Lapangan Bali was still quiet. Not many people in that morning. I got confused  because not many people there. Fortunately, my friend came shortly after me so my friend and I went to basketball court to looked after classmate. Finally, i found my classmate. First competition on 1 April was soccer but my class loose. After soccer, i went to bangsal to played dodge ball againts X IPA 7 and we won hooraaay.... and badminton won too. But on 1 April i couldn't in Dewa Athena until afternoon because i must handle Tiloe's Theatre birthday party and i became coordinator of decoration there. So i couldn't watching my friend played badminton.

Finally, tomorrow our dodgeball and badminton team will compete to be a winner of Dewa Athena.













Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PAMAN GOBER

So many events held by my school. One of them was Paman Gober. I forgot the extention from Paman Gober, but the point of that was cycling and planting trees together. Paman Gober also followed by the teachers and students from grade 10th until 11th. So, the event was very crowded and excited. Paman gober was held Saturday, 7.00 a.m at Lapangan Bali. Of course a requirement to followed the event was we must brought bicycle. I want to brought mu bicycle, but because of something, i couldn't brought that. Fortunately, the school provides soooooo many bicycle to lend. At 6.45 a.m, i came to school to chose a bicycle. There, i met a few of my friend and my cousin. My cousin taunted me, he say if i must chose a bicycle that fit to my body, because i was too short. But i just ignored it. I thought i must chose a bicycle that was not so high and if i ride that i have no trouble. After got around, i choose folding bicycle. The colour was purple and i like that. My folding bicycle was comfor

MY HOLIDAY

                I spent most of my time during the holiday at home. My parents thought that we went out home during the holiday there would be traffic jam, so we spent our holiday at home. When my family wants to go on vacation, my mom always conc At home, I just lying in bed, ate well, watched tv or Korean dramas, played games, took a bath,and others. But, when i was watching some videos in youtube, i saw something interisting. Yeah, it is made journal or something like planner. So, i don't waste my holiday hehehe.  First, when i got idea to made a planner, i thought that i must made a list of goods that will be needed to made my planner. I thought very hard, because i want my planner looks simple but fresh. After wathced some videos about making planner in youtube, i got my answer about that what i want. I must bought a binder, many papers for binder, a tape, a sticky notes, origami papers, a stick glue, a open, a scissor, a paperclips.  Finally, after one week, my planner